With this being a brand new shiny blog I thought it would be a good idea to do a ‘get to know me’ tag which will hopefully give you a bit more information about me, my vibe and what kind of thing you can expect from my blog.
So here it goes 20 questions . . .
- What is your middle name? – Elizabeth, I quite like it, I feel like I’ve grown into it more now, I wasn’t too keen when I was a teeny bopper.
- What is your favourite food? – I don’t know how to pick just one there’s so many good ones, so here’s a top three – firstly biscuits (I simply don’t think I could live without biscuits), secondly I’d probably have to go with cheese, I love cheese on everything especially brie – I love brie! And thirdly chocolate.
- What is your favourite drink? – Tea, I’m an avid tea drinker and more specifically Yorkshire Tea I mean is there any other choice? After tea I’d have to go for Prosecco.
- What is your favourite film? – Pretty Woman, I’ve loved this film since I was a little girl and I feel like it’s a total classic and will last the test of time. Obviously as a young girl I completely related to a prostitute just trying to find her way in the world – but seriously I love a love story and this one does it for me. I liked the idea that she wanted the fairy tale romance and wouldn’t settle for anything less. I also love all of the shopping and ‘that red dress’ that she wears to the opera.
- What is your favourite colour? – Purple, it’s elegant, calming and opulent all at the same time love it!
- What was the first single you bought? – Don’t Speak by No Doubt a total tune! Absolutely loved this band growing up and Gwen Stefani is such a doll with incredible style.
- Do you speak any other languages? – Technically no, I do know a little French though and love all things French chic and I totally aim to be fluent in French one day.
- How tall are you? – 5 foot 4 inches
- What is your favourite restaurant? – I love The Bluebird in Chelsea, I’ve only been for a proper meal there once, on my birthday last year. We had the full a’la carte menu – it was immense!
- What phone do you have? Iphone 6s
- Going out or staying in? – Staying in especially now that I’m a mum I don’t get to go out much anymore so I really enjoy it when I do. But I love snuggling up on the sofa, in my pj’s with a tea and biscuits or a wine and watching some good TV. (Feel like I should mention I did have a lot of going out years before motherhood).
- Tea or coffee? – Tea 100%
- What is your favourite shop? At the moment I’m loving River Island, I do love Monki on Carnaby Street too especially for Winter clothes they do great oversized jumpers.
- Where did you grow up? – I was born in Hertfordshire and moved to Kent for university and ended up staying here.
- What is your favourite perfume? – Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolph
- When was the last time you cried? – Watching X Factor last week, I’m pathetic, I cry at everything!
- What is your favourite sport? – I love gymnastics as I trained for many years when I was younger, I’m not quite so limber now so I’d have to say yoga. I do love watching the gymnastics on the Olympics though.
- What are you most proud of? – I would have to say my son Ollie, he’s just turned 2 and he amazes me everyday. Probably sound like a loser but if you have children you’ll know what I mean.
- Facebook or Twitter? – I like Facebook for being able to share photo’s with family and friends (I don’t really live near any of my family) but I probably prefer Twitter for the blogging community and being able to find like minded people and new blogs.
- What’s the most important thing in life? – To be happy!!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my ‘get to know me’ tag and hope you feel like you know me a little bit more now, feel free to leave me a comment and a link to your blog.